For those who are waiting for PPSC jobs we provide here PPSC 240 Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer Jobs 2016 Apply Online. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and this Government established organization is looking to recruit following staff in different Government Departments such as (Labour and Human resource Department, Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Livestock & Dairy Development Department and Services & General Administration Department). There are numerous posts are available in every department for which only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply and list of vacant positions is given below. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates should have qualification Masters, Graduation, LLM, LLB and DVM degree as per the need of the vacant positions given below. For interested candidates we have provided complete list of positions and how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
PPSC 240 Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer Jobs 2016 Apply Online
- Labour Officer (Labour and Human Resource Department)
- Labour Inspector (Labour and Human Resource Department)
- Deputy Solicitor (Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department)
- Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer (Livestock & Dairy Development Department)
- Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer / Instructor (Livestock & Dairy Development Department)
- Veterinary Officer / Semen Distribution Officer (Livestock & Dairy Development Department)
- Provincial Management Services (Services & General Administration Department)
- Cameraman (Services & General Administration Department)
- Cameraman (Microfilming Unit) (Services & General Administration Department)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 08th February, 2016.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 400/- for Sr. No. 10, 11, 13, 4, 15, 17 & 18 Rs. 700/- for Sr. No. 12 & 16 all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2016 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here