Here at this page you’ll have Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 in Lahore & Multan. Jobs in Regional Training Institute, Population Welfare Department Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit following positions for ADP Project “Restructuring and Reorganization of Regional Training Institutes (RTIs) Lahore and Multan 2014-2016. Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates who are well educated, experienced and disciplined against the following Positions such as (Sister Tutor / Nursing Instructor, IT Instructor, Stenotypist and Computer Lab Assistant). Recruitment will be done on contract basis as per the Punjab Contract Policy 2004 and duration of contract is extendable on need of project. Those who wanted to apply should have Graduation / Intermediate degree with relevant diploma and experience as per the need of vacant position. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 in Lahore & Multan
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th March, 2016.
- Name of vacant position should be mentioned on the top of application.
- Short listing will be made on the basis of qualification & experience.
- Call letters for the test / interviews will be issued to eligible candidates only.
- Candidates are advised to provide original certificates / documents at the time of interview. For more government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Population Welfare Department, 58 Abu Bakar Block, Garden Town Lahore.