|Posted on:||29th Dec 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 13, 2017|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department|
Here at this well known job page you will be having the latest job offer from Population Welfare Department Pakpattan Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab. Applications are being offered from the Population Welfare Department intends to hire the applicants against a ADP Scheme named Extension Program for Welfare and Introduction of Community Based Family Planning Workers (2014-2018) on contract basis the services of male and female applicants are required to apply for the the following posts which are entitled as (Family Welfare Assistant (Male), Family Welfare Assistant (Female), Chowkidar and Aya) are the current vacancies which requires to be filled by the applicants.All of these posts will be filled in different and several Union Councils which can be seen from the advertisement. Both male and females are eligible to apply. Now have a look on its further details below.
Population Welfare Department is the Govt entity and as the posts belongs to Pakpattan District so its working under the Govt of Punjab which is working for to aware the peoples about the planning and family growth affairs and the development of births and its control are the prime and main objective of this department. As, far as the vacancies are included which have been advertised includes from Graduation to Matric and those of low level like Middle, Primary and literate applicants are also invited to apply.
As, the posts belongs to BPS-05 & BPS-01 Scale so the eligibility criteria is very simple as for Matric, Middle, Literate from a recognized institute and the Matric with 2nd Division is required.
Age limit should be 18 to 25 years for 1st and 2nd post whereas for 3rd post the applicants should bears the 23 to 30 years and for 4th post 20 to 35 years age limit is required is required with 5 years age relaxation will be given to Male and 8 years to females.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Population Welfare Department Pakpattan Jobs 2017 Test & Interview Date
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Pakpattan Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the hand written application along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Residence Certificate Of the relevant Union Council domicile and CNIC should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th January 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Interview will be held on different dates which can be viewed from the advertisement image.
Population Welfare Department Pakpattan Jobs 2017
Address: District Population Welfare Officer, Alfareed Garden Near Oxford College Kachehri Road, Pakpattan.