Get Population Welfare Department Layyah Jobs 2017 For Male & Female Latest at this page of our site. For the residents of Layyah a great opportunity is being offered for both genders male as well females from Grade-05 the vacancies are available to be filled by the applicants and for which the Population Welfare Department is searching to appoint the eligible, fresh and well-disciplined applicants are required to fill the following vacancies for Project Management Unit PMU named as Family Welfare Centre and Introduction for Community Family Workers (2014-18) which includes (Family Welfare Assistant (Female), Family Welfare Assistant (Male), Community Based Family Planning Worker) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants before due date. Posts will be filled according to the Union Councils. Now, I will throw light on its eligibility and apply criteria below.
As, in the above section you come to known about the department so Population Welfare Department of Bahawalpur is working under the Govt of Punjab which is working for to aware the peoples about the planning and family growth affairs and the development of births and its control are the prime and main objective of this department. As, far as the vacancies are included which have been advertised includes from Graduation to Matric and those of low level like Middle, Primary and literate applicants are also invited to apply.
As for these simple posts, the criteria is also simple as for all of these posts overall qualification is required includes Matric from a recognized institute and the applicants should have done the Matric with 2nd Division are required.
Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
Population Welfare Department Layyah Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
- Community-Based Family Planning Worker
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Layyah Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Character Certificate, two latest passport size photographs, residence/domicile and CNIC should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is December 16, 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: District Officer Population Welfare Department Layyah.