The job opportunities are inviting the individuals to get employed in their respective fields by carefully reading and ameliorating the instructions and hit the button of apply if the educational requirements and experiences match the eligibility criteria.The Planning and Development Department Government of Punjab is offering the vacant situation for the post of Assistant BS-14 with qualification of Bachelor degree 2nd Division from a well reputed Institution. The age limit 18 to 25 years and 5 years relaxation will be given. Total 16 posts are vacant for this designation in which 15% quota is for women and 5%for minorities is reserved. Let’s tap to its applying method.
Planning and Development Department Govt of Punjab Jobs 2016
- Assistant (BS-14)
How to Apply:
- Download the application from along with deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk by paying the test fee of Rs/: 500 not refundable amount to the world wide branches of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB bank.
- Candidates send the application form along with deposit slip and all educational certificates attached with application form should be sent to NTS Headquarter 1-E , Street Number 46 , Sector-1 8/2, Islamabad.
- Change of test center is not allowed, original C.N.I.C along with roll number slip is mandatory to bring at the time of test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete application forms and hand submission is not allowed.
- No TA/DA will be permissible.
Planning and Development Department Govt of Punjab
Address: Planning and Development Department Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore,
NTS Headquarter 1-E , Street Number 46 , Sector-1 8/2, Islamabad.