PICO Peshawar Admission 2017 NTS Entry Test Schedule nts.org.pk
Here I am going to share with you an awesome admission update from PICO Peshawar Admission 2017 NTS Entry Test Schedule nts.org.pk. The well known and the most popular Institute of Peshawar named “Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology Peshawar” is the one of the leading institute of Ophthalmology and for all the those candidates it’s the great news to come to known about the admission in this institute for the two of its programs/ courses named Bachelors Vision Sciences ad Ophthalmic Technician Course are offered in the number of the disciplines and the names of degrees of these courses will be discussed in the below section. So, as you have come to known about the main news and hopefully you are well with it. As, if we come to known about the institutes best things and its amenities and facilities so its having the hostel facility for males and females, 24/7 internet facility, well furnished laboratories, Hi Tech Computer Labs, Library, Stand by Generator, Air Conditioned Class Rooms & Clinical Department is there to have such awesome facilities at the spot within the institutes. So, if are having the interest to get admission you must know about that now let’s move on to have look on the names of the programs and applying criteria below.
PICO Peshawar Admission 2017 For M.Phil, MPH, OTC Courses
Names of Programs:
- M.Phil (Vision Science) (2 Years)
- MPH (Community Eye Health) (2 Years)
- MPH (General) (2 Years)
- BVS (Bachelor of Visions Sciences) (4 Years)
- OTC (Ophthalmic Technician Course) (2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil (Vision Science) (2 Years):
For this the eligibility criteria includes Bachelor of Vision Sciences/OD with one year post practical experience is needed.
Eligibility Criteria for MPH (Community Eye Health) (2 Years):
For this course the MBBS holder from PMDC registration and BVM is required to be considered as eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for MPH (General) (2 Years):
The eligibility criteria which is needed for this course includes MBBS,MD,BDS, BS.S Nursing, BVS, BS.c Paramedics & Pharma –D is required.
Eligibility Criteria for BVS (Bachelor of Visions Sciences) (4 Years)
For this course the candidates should possess the FS.c (Pre-Medical) with 45% marks with age limit of 18 to 25 years is needed.
Eligibility Criteria for OTC (Ophthalmic Technician Course) (2 Years):
The eligibility criteria which is needed for this course includes Matric Science with “C Grade” and age limit for fresh candidates should be 20 years whereas for in service candidates 30 years is applicable to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applications are prospectus can be obtained from the institute and will be available from 26th September 2016.
- Duly filled applications should be submitted along with the copies of 4 recent passport size photographs, CNIC, Domicile, Migration Certificate and IBCC Certificate should reach at the proper given address.
- Last date of form submission is 10th October 2016.
- Candidates applying any quota must show that for which quota they are applying
- Interview for Disable persons will be conducted on 18th October 2016.
- On 1st November display of first Provision Merit List be held.
- Interview and Test for MPH (CEH) General will be held on 7th November, on 8th November For M.Phil students will be held and on 10 & 11th November BVS Students will undergo test and interview and on 12th November OTC Test and Interview will be conducted.
- Entry Test from NST Side will be held on 16th October 2016 for which the applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs.600/ in UBL, HBL, MCB Bank’s online branches.
PICO Peshawar Admission 2017
NTS Test Date: 16th October 2016
Address: Students Affairs Section, Pakistan Institute of Ophthalomology, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Pahse-04, Hayatabad, Peshawar:
Address for NTS Registration Form Submission: NTS, B-2, Rahatabad Colony, Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar.