Apply for PEC Jobs 2021 Pakistan Engineering Council Application Form Download Online. One of a well-known council of Pakistan named Pakistan Engineering Council is inviting the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates are eligible to apply for the following vacancies.
Jobs in PEC-Pakistan Engineering Council are (Deputy Registrar (PEC-18), Assistant Director (Admin) (PEC-17), Assistant System Administrator (PEC-16), Junior Executive (PEC-14), Assistant Junior Executive (PEC-12), Driver (PEC-06), Sweeper (PEC-03)). These positions are going to recruit for its Headquarter Islamabad and only Balochistan domiciled applicants are welcome to apply. These posts carry attractive salary package with the awesome atmosphere will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
PEC is abbreviated as Pakistan Engineering Council is the Federal Government Council of Pakistan which is the federal Institution which is responsible for the accreditation and regulation of the chartered professional engineers and is promoting the educational program in applied sciences, computing and engineering. Being a Federal Govt organization it offers Govt Jobs of all levels Masters to Graduation level.
For the above posts, the applicants should be having MPA / MBA / BBA / BA / BSc / Matric / Middle qualification with relevant 02 to 05 years expertise and skills are needed to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 30 to 40 years.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs 2021 June Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Deputy Registrar (PEC-18)
- Assistant Director (Admin) (PEC-17)
- Assistant System Administrator (PEC-16)
- Junior Executive (PEC-14)
- Assistant Junior Executive (PEC-12)
- Driver (PEC-06)
- Sweeper (PEC-03)
How To Apply for PEC Jobs:
- Candidates are required download application form from the official site of PEC which is www.pec.org.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Persons already serving in any Govt / Public / Autonomous Organizations must obtain NOC from the respective department.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is June 07, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The candidates shall be required to bring original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
PEC Jobs 2021
Online Application Form: Click Here
Address: Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Ataturk Avenue (East) G-5/2, Islamabad.