|Posted on:||4th Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 18, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Apply for PEC Jobs 2017 Pakistan Engineering Council Application Form Download Online. One of a well-known council of Pakistan named Pakistan Engineering Council is inviting the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates are eligible to apply and vacant positions are (Additional Registrar (PEC-20) and Deputy Registrar (PEC-18)). These positions are going to recruit for its Headquarter Islamabad, Regional Offices which are located at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar & Quetta. These posts carry attractive salary package with awesome atmosphere will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
PEC is abbreviated as Pakistan Engineering Council is the Federal Government Council of Pakistan which is the federal Institution which is responsible for the accreditation and regulation of the chartered professional engineers and is promoting the educational program in applied sciences, computing and engineering. Being a Federal Govt organization it offers Govt Jobs of all levels Masters to Graduation level.
For the above posts, the applicants should be having BSc Engineering qualification with relevant 10 to 17 years expertise and skills are needed to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 55 years.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs 2017 December Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Additional Registrar (PEC-20)
- Deputy Registrar (PEC-18)
How To Apply for PEC Jobs:
- Candidates are required download application form from the official site of PEC which is www.pec.org.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Persons already serving in any Govt / Public / Autonomous Organizations must obtain NOC from respective department.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is December 18, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The candidates shall be required to bring original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
PEC Jobs 2017
Application Form For BPS-17 to 21:
Application Form For BPS-11 to 16:
Address: Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Ataturk Avenue (East) G-5/2, Islamabad.