Here at this page we’ll discuss about Pakistan Sports Board Volunteers Jobs 2016 Apply Online Latest. Quaid-e-Azam Inter Provincial Youth Games 2016 are scheduled to be held from 4-7 April, 2016 for which Pakistan Sports Board has announced job opportunities for the well educated, hardworking and well disciplined candidates who wanted to have part time job with their studies and Pakistan Sports Board announced opportunity for the Pakistani Nationals to join this Department as Volunteer. Both male and female candidates can apply but they should be minimum Intermediate pass only. If you are looking for a better job that would help you to earn reasonable amount to continue your studies then this opportunity belongs to you and once you selected as Volunteers in Pakistan Board you have to perform your duties during different events held by sports board and they we’ll pay a handsome amount and other facilities to you and you can be permanent with the passage of time and satisfactory performance. So, in the following you’ll have how to apply procedure for the vacant position.
Pakistan Sports Board Volunteers Jobs 2016 Apply Online Latest
How To Apply:
- Applicants may apply by submitting detailed Resume / CV via email on the following email address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th March, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.