Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Navy. Pakistan Navy Jobs 2018 for Civilian Staff (Male & Female). Pakistan Navy requires applications from citizens of Pakistan having Balochistan domicile to join Pakistan Navy as Civilian Staff. Pakistan is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self-driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions for Naval Headquarters Islamabad and PNS Civilian Authority Karachi. List of vacant positions is given below in detail. These vacant positions are for only those candidates who have Balochistan Domicile. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification according to the vacant position. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Pakistan Navy. It is a good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
Current Jobs in Pakistan Navy:
Vacant Positions for Naval Headquarters Islamabad:
- Assistant (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-09)
- LDC (BPS-07)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
Positions for PNS Civilian Authority Karachi:
- Junior Scientific Assistant (BPS-12)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Assistant Examiner (BPS-11)
- Draftsman-II Mechanical (BPS-11)
- Photographer (BPS-10)
- Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)
- Librarian (BPS-08)
- Midwife – Female (BPS-07)
- LDC (BPS-07)
- Storeman (BPS-05)
- Junior Time Keeper (BPS-05)
- Police Constable / Lady Police Constable (BPS-5)
- Crane Driver / Crane Operator (BPS-05)
- MT Driver / MT Driver – Fire Brigade (BPS-04)
- Foreman (BPS-15)
- Leading Man (BPS-12)
- Assistant Leading Man (BPS-11)
- High Skilled Technician Grade II (BPS-06)
- Skilled (BPS-04)
How To Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs 2018:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria and feel himself capable to join Pakistan, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Applications forms are available at relevant Recruitment Centers and Jinnah Naval Base Ormara.
- Interested candidates may submit their application form along with complete Bio-Data, attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and three passport size photographs at Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centers and Headquarters Jinnah Naval Base Ormara on the following dates given below.
- Candidates also have to bring original documents and Postal Order of Rs. 200/- as Expense of Post and Written test in favour of PNCA 11 Liaquat Barracks Karachi at the time of Registration.
- Candidates who willing to apply for the positions of Naib Qasid, Gardner, Sanitary Worker need no registration and they can send their applications to Director Civilian Administration Naval Headquarters Islamabad.
- Registrations are open from 29th September to 15th October 2014.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the positions of Crane Driver / Crane Operator may appear for registration at Pakistan Recruitment and Selection Centre Karachi, Gawadar and Headquarters Jinnah Naval Base Ormara.
- Test for the vacant positions is going to held from 23rd October to 26th October, 2014.
- Rules and Regulations and complete address of venue for Examination centre can be obtained from the official website of Pakistan Navy. (www.paknavy.gov.pk). Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Registration Date: 29th September to 15th October, 2014.
Exams Date: 23 to 26th October, 2014.
Address: Pakistan Navy Recruitment Centres and Selection Centres / Headquarters Jinnah Naval Base Ormara.
Address to Apply for Naib Qasid, Gardner and Sanitary Worker: Director Civilian Administration Naval Headquarters Islamabad.
Address to Apply for Crane Driver / Crane Operator: Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre Karachi, Gawadar Headquarters Jinnah Naval Base Ormara.