Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Navy, Pakistan. Pakistan Navy Civilian Apprenticeship Scheme 2014 Registration & Eligibility Criteria. Pakistan Navy has announces Civilian Apprenticeship Scheme and for this scheme Pakistan Navy is seeking for qualified, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidates for the vacant positions such as (Civilian Apprentice).Total number of Vacant positions are 228 and these positions are divided according to quota of different province of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, Non Muslims and children of employees of Navy. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of Pakistan Navy. It is good opportunity for all those who have qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of armed forces, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Civilian Apprentice
Candidates must possess qualification at least Matric with Science or equivalent (only Technical Group) with at least 55% marks.
Candidates with Balochistan domicile must have Matric with Science or equivalent (Only Technical Group) with at least 45% marks.
Candidates must have at minimum age 15 years and maximum age 19 years till 31st December, 2014.
Duration of Apprenticeship:
Duration of Apprenticeship Scheme will be 3 years.
Venue for Training:
Selected candidates will have to join Pakistan Navy for training Session at Pakistan Navy Poly Technique Institute Karachi.
During the training of Apprenticeship candidates will receive the salary equivalent to (BPS-07).
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of Pakistan Navy, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates should appear for registration along with all original documents such as Educational certificates, CNIC, or B-Form (Nadra), Domicile and three passport size photographs at nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- Candidates may obtain application forms from the any nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- Registrations are open from 29th September to 15th October, 2014.
- Test for the Civilian Apprenticeship will held on 23 – 25th October, 2014.
- For complete rules and regulations and information about the exam and venues are available at the official website ‘www.paknavy.gov.pk’. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Registration Date: 29th September to 15th October, 2014.
Date for Test: 23rd to 25th October, 2014.