|Posted on:||31st Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||29 Jan 2016|
Here the website remains alert for the job seekers and searchers who are seeking jobs after completion of their education. So Pakistan Army is offering the job opportunities to join it as Captain and Major through Short Service Courses. The selection of he candidate will be done in the categories firstly by General Duty Officer (Male & Females) and Pakistan Temporary Commission as Captain and for the selection of Major Classified Specialists will do the selection. The qualification criteria requires MBBS or its equivalent from Pakistan Medical and Dental Council recognized university. The age limit is 28 years and relaxation is up to 35 years as Captain and 40 years up to Major. Let's tap to its further details.
Pakistan Army Joining as Captain/Major through Short Service Regular Commission 2016
All the candidates who are having the nationality of Pakistan and are having the above mentioned age limit and qualification must apply.
How to Apply:
- Government institute educated candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status of a male and female would be married/unmarried and widow women is also eligible to apply.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, C.N.I.C, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Crossed postal order of Rs 1000 in the favor of Directorate General Personal Administration (GHQ) Rawalpindi should be sent.
- Selected candidate through Short Service Commission will sign a agreement to serve the Pakistan Army up to 5 years.
- Registration of Pre-Eliminary Test registration begins from 30th December 2015 to 29th January 2015 and test will be conducted on 2nd and 4th and 8th and 9th February 2016.
- Last date to apply for this job is 1st May 2016.
Pakistan Army Job Offers as Captain and Major
Last Date to Apply: 29th January 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here