Here at this page, we’ll discuss Pakistan Army Cardiac Centre Lahore Jobs July 2017 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Army Cardiac Center Lahore are available and it is looking for Civilians who are educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined for the post of Ward Boy (BPS-04). Above mentioned position is based in Lahore and it is on a permanent basis. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and other skills as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as minimum Primary/Middle qualification is required but preference shall be given to Matric pass candidates. Age of civilian candidate should be between 18 to 30 years. So, if you are not well educated and wanted to have Government Job for your future then it is the right place to have government jobs and for interested candidates, we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Army Cardiac Centre Lahore Jobs 2017 Latest Career Opportunities
- Ward Boy (BPS-04)
How To Apply for Army Cardiac Centre Lahore Jobs:
- Candidates have to apply on prescribed form which can be downloaded from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is July 31, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for selection process/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview/joining.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Army Cardiac Centre Lahore Jobs 2017
Address: Army Cardiac Center Abdul Rehman Road, Lahore Cantt.[download id=”1755″]