Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Pakistan. PAF Jobs 2014 Aero Trades, GC, Provost, Sportsmen, Musicians Apply online. PAF is seeking for qualified, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, Well disciplined and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Aero Traders, GC, Provost, Sportsmen, Musicians). Candidates from all over the Pakistan fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below may apply for the vacant positions. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of Pakistan Air Force. It is good opportunity for all those who have qualifications and they wanted to work in such type armed force to serve the nation, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Aero Trades
- Provost Trades
For all vacant positions minimum qualification required is Matric and candidates must be physically and medically fit.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of Pakistan Air Force, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates have get registration by visiting nearest PAF information and Selection center along with all original documents, CNIC or B-form and attested passport size photograph.
- Candidates may also get register by visiting official website of PAF or by visiting web link given below.
- Registrations are open from 22nd September to 01st October, 2014.
- Roll number slip can be obtained from the selection centers or from the official website of PAF.
- Candidates first appear for intelligence test, interview and initial medical test.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for detailed Medical test at PAF hospital.
- Shortlisted candidates from detailed Medical test will appear for initial training at Kohat.
- Candidates found medically, surgically, psychologically unfit during training session will discharge from the service.
Registration Date: 22nd September to 01st October, 2014.
For Online Registration: Click Here