Here is a wonderful opportunity for the Pakistani Nationals such as NUML Jobs 2017 in Multan Campus for Male & Female Career Opportunities. Applications are recently being offered from National University of Modern Languages Multan Campus is looking to recruit the eligible, caliber, adroit and well disciplined applicants for the following position for (Lecturer, Computer Assistant and Lower Division Clerk) are the posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of MS/M.Phil, Bachelor’s and Intermediate education is required with several year’s expertise and Thesis are required to apply for such posts. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with better atmosphere. So, those who fulfill these requirements should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
NUML Multan Jobs 2017 National University of Modern Languages
Vacant Positions in Management & Science Department:
Vacant Situations in Administration Office:
- Computer Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
How To Apply for NUML Multan Jobs:
- Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV / Resume along with attested copies of all educational documents on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 4th May 2017.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- NUML reserves the right to shortlist the candidates and to reject any or all applications without any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and short listing of candidates will be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by NUML / HEC.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for to have good quality jobs and get all sectors jobs within short time with each and every accurate detail. So, don’t go anywhere only stay in touch with this page forever.
NUML Multan Jobs 2017
Address: Regional Director, NUML Multan Campus 26-A Officers Colony, Bosan Road, Multan.