Today on 10th October, 2016 we’ll discuss about NTS WAPDA Jobs 2016 Form Download Roll No Slip / Result. Those Pakistani Nationals who are very keen to be part of Water and Power Development Authority need to tap this page because here we have provided them latest job opportunities which are announced on different quotas such as (Open Merit, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA and Employees Children) against the following vacant positions such as (Assistant Foreman (Electrical), Assistant Foreman (Mechanical), Stenographer Grade-II, Assistant, HP Welder Grade-II, Attendant, Jr. Store Keeper, Jr. Technician (Mechanical), Jr. Technician (Electrical), Crane Operator, Auto Electrician and Auto Mechanic). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis initially for one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image provided at the end of this page and in Requisite Qualification / Experience candidates should hold any of the following degree such as (BSc, BA, Graduation, Intermediate, DAE, Matric and relevant diplomas / experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, those who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure provided as per the rules of NTS.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
WAPDA Latest Jobs 2016 NTS Form Download Roll No Slip / Result
- Assistant Foreman (Electrical)
- Assistant Foreman (Mechanical)
- Stenographer Grade-II
- HP Welder Grade-II
- Jr. Store Keeper
- Jr. Technician (Mechanical)
- Jr. Technician (Electrical)
- Crane Operator
- Auto Electrician
- Auto Mechanic
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download application and online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 450/- and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL (non-refundable and non-transferrable).
- Last Date for submission of application is October 20, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched at official site of NTS before one week of NTS test.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
WAPDA Jobs 2016 NTS
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1012″]