Sunday, 22nd May, 2022
quote Salah is the first thing you will be questioned about, so do not make it the last thing on your mind.

NTS Jobs For Invigilator Admin Staff Required 2013-2014

• Vacancy
  • Availability
  • Experience years required.
  • Region
  • Education

NTS Jobs For Invigilator Admin Staff Required 2013-2014

Offered Salary
PKR
Age
Years
Gender
Skills Level
Designations

Jobs for Invigilator or Test Administration staff post vacant are required in National Testing Services (NTS). Its great opportunity for the qualified candidates. Those candidates are interested for that position who must having the qualification of 14 years of education and also having the 2 years experience in educator sector.

Salary:

Invigilator Staff per Duty: Rs. 600/-
Information Desk Duty: Rs. 750/-
Supervisor per Duty: Rs. 1200/-
Co-ordinator per Duty: Rs. 3000/-

NTS Jobs For Invigilator Admin Staff Required 2013-2014

Instructions:

* Use Capital Letters to fill the registration form. (Mandatory)
* Fill your information carefully and proof read it before submitting. You can not change / edit once you submit your information.

* You must upload your photograph (passport size only with blue background).

* Click the submit button only once, sometimes application submission can take few minutes if you are using a dialup connection, so be patient.

Job SMS Alert
  • Last Date: Jun 22, 2022
  • District & Session Court Nowshera
  • |
  • 52 Vacancy
  • |
  • Last Date: May 28, 2022

Your email address will not be published.

Roles: Admin Moderator Guest
87 comments
  1. Mhammad Sharib Azam says:

i want join for invigilator for nts .kindly give me a chance 4 servicing

1. sunia says:

I submit an application for the job of invigilator in nts job 16 nov 2013-14. on 30th nov 2013, This number (03315221348) replied me Dear your data has been received for NTS test admin staff, please ensure your availability for invigilation between 25th dec,2013 to 31st Dec 2013 continues 3 to 4 days. please reply via Yea or No……………..
      Is it your nts num??????? That means your online application is not secure.

2. iqra says:

well!!!!!

3. ikram gujjar says:

4. Ikram Gujjar says:

i submit an application for the job of invigilator in nts job 2013-14. but no answer given to me . my application accepted or rejected. [email protected]

5. Ikram Gujjar says: