Here at this page we provide you NESPAK Foundation Jobs August 2015 Application Form & Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in NESPAK Foundation Lahore are available and it is looking to hire experts and other support staff of various categories to improve its level of services and here are the list of vacancies in which you can apply such as (Experts, Junior Experts, Town Planners, Sociologists, GIS / Remote Sensing Analysts, Agronomists / Soil Scientists, Geologist, Economists, IT Specialists, Surveyors, CAD Experts, Quantity Surveyor / Sub Engineer / Draftsman, Laboratory Technician, Accounts Experts, BBA, MBA, M.Com, ACCA, Librarian Admin Officers, Private Secretaries and etc). Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for the above mentioned positions but they should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in detail in the following eligibility criteria given below. So, read it carefully and apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is according to the rules of NESPAK Foundation.
NESPAK Foundation Jobs August 2015 Application Form & Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download application form from the official site of NESPAK Foundation.
- Duly filled application form along with detailed CV, attested copies of degrees, certificates, detailed mark sheets, PEC registration , CNIC, Photograph and experience certificates on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 21st August, 2015.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview as and when required.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2015 Application Form
Address: Deputy Chief Executive NESPAK Foundation, IEEEP Building, 17-C-1, Civic Centre, Faisal Town, Lahore.[download id=”316″]