Here at this page we are going to throw light on recent job from National Commission For Human Rights Pakistan Jobs April 2016 Career Opportunities. This well reputed Commission which is paying and working for the services of the Human Rights is recently in probe of such candidates who meet all the needs of given jobs and than fill these vacancies such as Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Farash, Chowkidar and Khakrob are the vacant situations which needs to be filled. So, after having the vacancies now have a look on its eligibility criteria which requires the minimum qualification of Middle and Primary and Driver possess the LTV Driving License with 5 years driving experience whereas the Dispatch Rider must be well aware of Traffic rules and possess the license of driving also. The residents of Islamabad, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh and Punjab are eligible to apply. Age limit should be 18-30 years. Now, let’s have a look towards its applying criteria.
National Commission For Human Rights Pakistan Jobs April 2016 Career Opportunities
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who meet the said criteria are required to fill the prescribed application on the given format without attaching any educational certificate and should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 12th May 2016.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidates.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- 5 years age relaxation will be admissible through Govt rules.
- So guys, have a look on these golden opportunities and apply as soon as possible. Stya int ouch with this page and get latest updates daily.
National Commission For Human Rights Pakistan Jobs April 2016
Address: Registrar Office, National Commission For Human Rights, First Floor, SLIC Building No-05, Jinnah Avenue Blue Area, Islamabad.