|Posted on:||4th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||20 May 2016|
|Organization:||National Accountability Bureau|
Today at this job page a recent job is there from NAB Jobs May 2016 For Assistant NTS Form Download Sample Paper & Result. The national Accountability Bureau is one of the active department which is working to make the clear corruption and eradicate it from its roots is recently in probe of eligible, adroit and well disciplined applicants for the vacant positions of Assistant and upper Division Clerk are required in this department. The applicants who possess the domicile of Lahore, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Gujranwala and Sargodha are eligible to apply for these vacancies. the eligibility criteria for both these jobs includes Graduation from HEC recognized institute along with Certificate in Computer Diploma for Sr No.1 and Intermediate for Sr No,02 is required. The applicants should be having the age limit of 18-30 years. Age relaxation would be given in specific cases which are mentioned in the advertisement. The jobs are on temporary basis to apply. So, those applicants who wishes to apply for such jobs are required to fulfill the requirements and than tap to apply. Let's have a look now on its applying criteria.
NAB Jobs May 2016 For Assistant NTS Form Download Sample Paper & Result
- Upper Division Clerk
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to download the application form along with deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Test fee should be paid in UBL, HBL, MCB & ABL Banks Online branches of these banks throughout the country.
- Duly filled application with original deposit slip should be sent latest by 20th May 2016.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Govt / Semi Govt / Corporate employees / Autonomous Bodies apply through proper channel.
- The deposit amount is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The authority is having the right to decrease or increase the number of posts.
NAB Jobs May 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter,, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here