|Posted on:||20th Nov 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 Nov 2015|
|Organization:||Management and Professional Development Department|
Here at this page you’ll have MPDD Data Entry Operator Jobs November 2015 Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in MPDD Management and Professional Development Department Punjab are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Data Entry Operator) and position is based at Lahore. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab and duration of contract will be five years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification intermediate in computer science (ICS) from any recognized institute and should be able to produce typing speed 30 words per minute and have grip on MS Office. For interested candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading which would help you to apply for the above mentioned position.
MPDD Data Entry Operator Jobs November 2015 Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address mentioned below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is 30th November, 2015.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview via call letter for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Management and Professional Development Department (MPDD) Jobs 2015
Address: Deputy Secretary (Admin) Management and Professional Development Department (MPDD) Government of Punjab, 3-Street Upper Mall Scheme Lahore.