Here at this page you’ll have Ministry of Water and Power PMPIU Jobs 2015 for Team Leader. Jobs in PMPIU Project Management and Policy Implementation Unit, Ministry of Water and Power are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for one of its project named Water Sector Capacity Building and Advisory Services Project (WCAP) and for this purpose it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Team Leader). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification MS / PhD in Civil Engineering with specialization in Water Resources Planning / Development / Project Management with minimum 20 years experience in the field of water resources planning, development, management, operation & maintenance, and monitoring & evaluation, for further information about required experience you have to examine following image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure mentioned below.
Ministry of Water and Power PMPIU Jobs 2015 for Team Leader
How To Apply:
- Applications along with CVs and all relevant documents should reach the following address.
- Those candidates applying via post should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Those candidates who are applying via email should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 04th December, 2015.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Ministry of Water and Power PMPIU Jobs 2015
Address: Chairman Federal Food Commission 6-Ataturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
Email Address: [email protected]