|Posted on:||21st May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||27 May 2016|
|Organization:||Ministry of Religious Affairs|
Today at this job platform the recent job opportunity is being offered from Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad / Rawalpindi Jobs May 2016 Latest Add. The Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad and Rawalpindi is inviting the eligible,adroit and keen interested applicants to apply for the following vacant situations which includes DPA / DCO , Data Processing Unit, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk and Naib Qasid are the vacant situations which needs to be filled by the eligible and suitable applicants. These vacancies are actually vacant for the Pilgrimage of this year 2016 on daily wages basis and both males and females are eligible to apply for this post for the duration of 135 days. So, its the wonderful opportunity for all the males and females who are looking for such vacant positions and want to earn their livelihood in a perfect manner must apply for these post immediately. These daily wages job which pays enough salary and the salaries are in hundreds to earn each day is sufficient for these posts. So, after having such details let's have a look on its applying criteria and its educational and experience requirements to apply below.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad / Rawalpindi Jobs May 2016 Latest Add
- DPA / DCO Data Processing Unit
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Educational & Experience Requirements: Those applicants who are willing to apply for the vacant position must possess the following qualification such as For Sr No, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in 2nd & 3rd Class, For Sr No, 2 B.com, B.A in Physics, Math, Social Studies, For Sr No, 3 Matric and For Naib Qasid Primary pass applicants are required to apply. The experience of Data Entry, short hand typing and computer operation experience are required to hold these jobs meticulously.
How to Apply:
- Willing and those interested applicants who are going to apply for this job send the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 4 passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- The interview will be conducted on 26th & 27th May 2016.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late entries and those of incomplete documents at the time of interview will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- For serial number 1, 2 & 3 the Computer Experience Test will be conducted by the Balochistan Testing Service.
- No fees will be taken from the applicants and preference will be given to those who possess the previous expertise working in the same department.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad / Rawalpindi Jobs 2016
Interview Date For Sr No 2 & 3: 27th May 2016
Address: Section Officer Admin, Plot Number, 20, Near GPO, 06, G-06, Markaz, Islamabad.