Here in the following the job offer is being offered by Ministry of Ports & Shipping Jobs22 February 2016 in Karachi Govt of Pakistan Latest Advertisement is looking for the caliber, expert and professional candidates for 2 years contract basis job vacancy of Chief Nautical Officer who is having the qualification of B.Sc in Meritime Studies and who have done Master’s will be eligible to apply along with 5 years experience is required. Those candidates who have served in Navy, or in Pakistan Classification are required with two years experience as Examiner of Master & Mates is required too to be considered fit for this job. The candidates will be offered from handsome salary package along with house rent allowance, utilities allowances, conveyance allowances, Medical and alot of other benefits will be provided to the employees. Those who are going to apply for this job should be healthy and medically fit. Now don’t wait more to remain unemployed but be the first one to get employed over there and apply. Let’s tap to its vacant positions and applying method.
Ministry of Ports & Shipping Jobs 22 February 2016 in Karachi Govt of Pakistan Latest Advertisement
- Chief Nautical Officer
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates send the handwritten application form along with C.V, relevant documents copies and CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should be sent before due date.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Govt, Semi Govt and Autonomous bodies apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from authority.
- Late received applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The candidates should be mentally and physically fit.
- Last date to apply is 8th March 2016.
Ministry of Ports & Shipping Jobs 2016
Address: Director General, Ports & Shipping Karachi, Dak Labour Bold Building, 1st Floor, 58 West Wharf Road, Karachi.