|Posted on:||8th Jan 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||23 Jan 2016|
|Organization:||Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Pakistan|
Here in the following you’ll have Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Pakistan Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities. Jobs in Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Pakistan are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for Main Ministry and Public Affairs and Complain Wing and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Driver, Naib asid and UDC). Appointment of above mentioned position will be on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess valid Domicile, qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 and 2 primary pass candidates can apply and for the post of UDC candidates should be Intermediate pass. For interested and eligible candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the following heading so read it carefully and apply accordingly.
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Pakistan Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applicants may apply on prescribed form which is available in the following image posted below or it can be obtained from the official site of MOPA.
- Application form along with the attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd January, 2015.
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates are suggested to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Pakistan Jobs 2016
Address: Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Room No. 309, “R” Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.