|Posted on:||26th Jan 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 10, 2017|
|Organization:||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication|
A recent job offer of 2017 is here from a Federal Govt department named Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Pakistan Jobs 2017 For IT Park Islamabad. Applications are being invited from the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunications Pakistan is inviting the professional, expert, educated and energetic individuals for a newly established Park named "IT Park Islamabad" which is funded by the EXIM Bank Korea and is executed by the Project Management Unit required the applicants to fill the following posts which includes (Project Director, Senior Manager, Manager (Finance), Manager (Planning), Manager (Audit), MEP Engineer, Office Assistant and Drivers) are the current positions which requires to be filled as soon as possible before due date. Appointment and selection will be made on pure merit basis and attractive and competitive salary package will be given to the applicants for such posts. So, now i will let you know about its further details below.
MOIT is abbreviated as Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunications is Governed by the Government of Pakistan is the Federal Government Department of Pakistan is indulged in functions of information and technology to upgrade and make changes in it is also engaged to form new and newest projects to make development in the department and in filed of IT Technology and Telecommunication. So, being a Govt Body it obviously offers Govt jobs of senior and junior level everyday.
For all of these posts the applicants should be having the Masters degree in various disciplined along with Intermediate and Matric is also required for lower posts and the applicants should be well versed in their works having several years of expertise also. Degrees should be obtained from the HEC recognized institutes.
Age limits are different as 50, 45 and 35 years is required.
For Current Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
MOIT Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Project Director
- Senior Manager
- Manager (Finance)
- Manager (Planning)
- Manager (Audit)
- MEP Engineer
- Office Assistant
How to Apply for MOIT Jobs:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications via online at the official website of MoIT as http://www.moit.gov.pk by providing date of births, years of experience and degree of awards should be applied also and submitted before due date.
- Candidates who are applying through post are required to apply by sending the CV should reach at the said address and other than that CV’s should be sent via email at [email protected]
- Last date for applying is 20th February 2017.
- Applicants sending the CV should apply by indicating the name in the subject line.
- Applications received after last date will not be entertained.
Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: Joint Secretary (Admin), Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication,4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
Email Address: [email protected]
Click HereTo Apply Online: