Here at this page you’ll have Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2016 for Director General (Administration). Jobs in Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication are available and it is looking to recruit following position for one of its department named NITB National Information Technology Board for which it invited applications from the highly educated, very experienced, dynamic and hardworking candidate for the following position such as (Director General (Administration) (MP-II Scale). Appointment will be on contract basis initially for a period of two years which is extendable on mutual consent. Candidates willing to apply should possess Masters Degree in the field of Business Administration / Public Administration / Management or BS in Management (equivalent to 16 years education) from a reputable accredited local or foreign university and candidates should have minimum 10 years experience in HR / Admin / Management. If anyone has experience in ICT sector will be of extra advantage. Age of Candidate should be maximum 45 years.
Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2016 for Director General (Administration)
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Envelopes and applications / CVs should clearly indicate the specific “Name of Post” for which application is being submitted.
- Last date for submission of application is 04th April, 2016.
- Incomplete application and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2016
Address: Ministry of Information Technology (IT & Telecom Division) 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.