Jobs are vacant in Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2014 for Member (Legal) (MP-I). Ministry of Information Technology is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Member (Legal) (MP-I)). Appointment of above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis according to the Government’s Policy. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of this department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications, retired from any government department and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Member (Legal) (MP-I)
Candidates must possess qualification LLM / Post graduate degree in law duly recognized by HEC from any renowned national or international university.
Candidates must have at least 12 years legal proactive and should demonstrate experience in drafting legislation, rules, regulations and petitions. Candidates should hold a License to practice in High Court. Candidates having additional qualification and experience in IT and Telecom field would be preferred.
- Age Limit:
Candidates age should not be more than 50 years (Candidates born before 31st July, 1964 will not be eligible to apply)
How To apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of a well reputed department, must submit their applications by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application via online at the official website of MOIT or at the web link given below.
- Candidates also provide hard copies of the requisite degrees / certificates which have been duly verified by the respective board / university / institutions and HEC on the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 29th September, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 29th September, 2014.
Address: Ministry of Information Technology (IT & Telecom Division), 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.