Here you at this page we’ll provide you Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Nov / Dec 2015 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights Government of Pakistan are available and it is looking to recruit following positions for its Helpline project is working since July 2014 and will continue till June, 2016 and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Director, Law Officer, Assistant, LDC and Naib Qasid). Appointment of above mentioned positions are on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these positions which are based at Islamabad, but every candidate has to fulfill following conditions which are mentioned in the following image according to the criteria candidates having qualification from Matric to Masters are eligible to apply. For all those who are interested to apply we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the following heading which is according to the rules of Ministry of Human Rights.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Nov / Dec 2015 Latest Advertisement
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be considered for selection procedure.
- Last date for submission of application is 12th December, 2015.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2015
Address: State Life Building No. 5, China Chowk Blue Area, Islamabad.