Jobs are vacant in Ministry of Housing and Works Estate Office Management, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2014 BPS-14 to BPS-01 Federal Govt. Ministry of Housing and Works is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined candidates for the vacant positions such as (Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, UDC, Sub Inspector, LDC and etc). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Assistant (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-09)
- Sub Inspector (BPS-09)
- LDC (BPS-07)
- Accounts Clerk (BPS-07)
- Receptionist (BPS-06)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Frash (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How To Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper accompanied with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 12th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 12th December, 2014.
Address: Ministry of Housing and works Room No. 225, 2nd Floor, “B” Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.