Here at this page we provide you Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs 2015 Pakistan Latest Advertisement. Government of Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad is seeking for highly educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position (Legal Advisor). Appointments of above mentioned vacant positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be two years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification PhD. In Law from a HEC recognized University or Doctorate / M.Phil in International Law from HEC recognized foreign university and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs 2015 Pakistan Latest Advertisement
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 14th May, 2015.
- Incomplete application or application received after due date will not be accepted.
- Only suitable candidates meeting criteria will be called for interview and No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Director General (Personnel), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad.