|Category:||Jang Jobs Today|
|Posted on:||6th Jun 2018|
|Gender:||Male, Female, Shemale|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 21, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Get PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2018 Test Pattern & Sample Paper at ppsc.gop.pk. Latest PPSC Advertisement No. 18/2018 is announced today on 06th June 2018 in which numerous jobs announced for Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Women Development Department, In the Treaty Implementation Cell (TIC) of Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department, Agriculture Department for which applications are invited from the well educated, hard working and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (GIS Analyst/Data Analyst, Assistant Professor Endocrinology, Communication Specialist, Communications Specialist, Director, Deputy Director, Soil Survey Research Officer, Field Assistant (Stat)/Crop Reporter). Male, Female & Shemale meeting criteria and possess Punjab Domicile are welcome to apply for above-mentioned positions which are based anywhere in Punjab. Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the criteria mentioned in the following image separately for every position and generally, MBBS/Masters/MSc/MPhil/LLM/Intermediate qualification is required for the relevant post and age should be between 35 to 50 years. So, viewers take advantage and apply as soon as possible as per the how to apply procedure given below and after application submission, PPSC will conduct a written test of MCQ type of 100 marks and qualified candidates will be called for interview.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Advertisement No. 18/2018 Jobs in Agriculture Department Apply Online
Vacant Positions in Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department:
- GIS Analyst/Data Analyst
Vacant Positions in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Assistant Professor Endocrinology
Vacant Positions in Women Development Department:
- Communication Specialist
Vacant Positions in the Treaty Implementation Cell (TIC) of Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department:
- Communications Specialist
Vacant Positions in Agriculture Department:
- Deputy Director
- Soil Survey Research Officer
- Field Assistant (Stat)/Crop Reporter
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 21, 2018.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for a vacant position as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Above we discuss PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2018 Test Pattern & Sample Paper for the latest vacancies in Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Women Development Department, In the Treaty Implementation Cell (TIC) of Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department, Agriculture Department. Only suitable applicants should step forward to apply.