Get PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2020 for Agriculture Officer Test Pattern & Sample Paper at ppsc.gop.pk. Latest PPSC Advertisement No. 26/2020 is announced today on 18th September 2020 in which numerous jobs announced for Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Agriculture Department Water Management Wing.
Applications are invited from the well educated, hard-working and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Additional Director, Additional Solicitor, Research Officer, Water Management Officer, Assistant Agricultural Engineer).
Male, Female & Shemale meeting criteria and possessing Punjab Domicile are welcome to apply for the above-mentioned positions which are based anywhere in Punjab. Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the criteria mentioned in the following image separately for every position and generally, LLM / LLB / B.Sc qualification with relevant diplomas is required for the relevant post and age should be between 21 to 50 years So, all above details are related to PPSC Agriculture Jobs and other departments in Punjab.
So, viewers take advantage and apply as soon as possible as per the how to apply procedure given below and after application submission, PPSC will conduct a written test of MCQ type of 100 marks and qualified candidates will be called for interview.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Advertisement 26/2020 Jobs in Agriculture Department Apply Online
Vacant Positions in the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Additional Director
- Additional Solicitor
- Research Officer
Vacant Positions in the Agriculture Department:
- Water Management Officer
- Assistant Agricultural Engineer
How To Apply for PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 02, 2020.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here