Jobs are vacant in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, National Internship Program, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs 2014 Pakistan. Education Department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant position such as Driver (BPS-05). Department requires applications from those candidates who have Balochistan domicile and having valid driving licence. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Candidates must possess minimum qualification Middle.
- Candidates must have age between 18 to 25 years and there is 5 years relaxation from Government.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years driving experience and also LTC / HTV licence.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 18th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 18th December, 2014.
Address: Assistant Director (Admin), National Internship Program (NIP), Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, 10th Floor, Shaheed Millat Secretariat, Blue Area, Islamabad.