|Posted on:||17th Mar 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||31 Mar 2015|
|Organization:||Marine Fisheries Department|
Marine Fisheries Department Jobs 2015 Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan & Gilgit Baltistan are available for Pakistani Nationals. Ministry of Ports and Shipping Marine Fisheries Department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following vacant positions such as (Quality Control Officer). Appointments are going to held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification minimum BSC with second division and at least 3 years experience as quality control in any reputed organization. Candidates should have valid CNIC and Domicile.
How To Apply:
- Applicants on prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 31st March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applicants received incomplete or after last date will not be considered for selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Director General, Marine Fisheries Department, Fish Harbor, West Wharf, Karachi.