If you are highly educated and looking to have job at higher level then your wait is over because here you’ll have Livestock Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2016 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in Breed Improvement Livestock Department Gilgit Baltistan are available and it is looking to recruit experienced professional for the following position which is vacant under the Project “Establishment of Animal Disease Reporting & Surveillance System in GB”. Candidates willing to apply for the post of Consultant should possess qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as they should possess M.Sc in Microbiology from recognized University, however M.Phil or PhD will preferred and also have at least 15 years experience in Laboratory work, installation of Equipments / instruments. For further information about the vacant position’s responsibilities please examine following image posted below. So, only such candidates fulfilling criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Livestock Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2016 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- Last date for submission of application is 04th April, 2016.
- Incomplete application without required documents or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should produce original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Livestock Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2016
Address: The Director Breed Improvement Livestock Department Hospital Road Gilgit.