|Posted on:||12th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||23 May 2016|
|Organization:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
Today at this job platform a recent job news is there from Livestock & Dairy Development Department Multan Jobs May 2016 Employment Offers. The Livestock & Dairy Development Department of Multan is seeking to recruit the individuals for the two lower posts which includes Vehicle Driver and Chowkidar is required. The literate person are required for both these jobs to apply and the Driver should possess the LTV Driving License and total 6 vacancies are there for Driver. Age limit for Sr No.1 is 18-28 years whereas for Sr No. 02 18-25 years and quota is reserved for Disable person 2%. The applicants will be hired in different places. The applicants will be selected on merit basis and the appointment will be done on contractual basis according to 2004 policy. So, those who are in probe of such jobs and are literate are welcome to apply for this job and get employed over there in this Govt department. Now, let's have a look on its applying criteria.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Multan Jobs May 2016 Employment Offers
- Vehicle Driver
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants who are going to apply have to send the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 23rd May 2016.
- Disable persons have to attach the Disability Certificate while sending the application form.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- The applicants must be natives of Punjab.
- The individuals must write the place of recruitment where they want to be hired.
- No separate call letter will be issued.
- Late received an those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Interview will be held on 27th May 2016.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Multan Jobs 2016
Address: Livestock & Dairy Development Department, House No, G/I-88, Khayaban Street, East Gilgasht Colony, Near Telephone Exchange , Multan.