Get the superb job offer from Koto Hydropower Project Jobs 2017 in KPK For BPS-16 To BPS-05 Add. Applications are being offered from the Koto Hydropower Project Dir Lower Khyber Pakthunkhwa is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which needs to fill the following posts such as (Superintendent, Sub Engineers, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk and Photostate Operator) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled with overall qualification of BA/BS.c, DAE, FA/FS.c with several years relevant skills and expertise are needed to hold these posts hastily. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with growth offers and suitable environment to work. So, all those applicants and natives of KPK who are seeking for the similar jobs for the same project are welcome to come and apply. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of one year which will be extended further on account of life of project. Let’s throw light on it’s applying criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Koto Hydropower Project Dir (Lower) KPK Jobs 2017 May June Advertisement
- Sub Engineers
- Computer Operator
- Accounts Clerk
- Photostate Operator
How to Apply for Koto Hydropower Project Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the application on the given format which can be seen from the advertisement image along with CV and attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, DMC’s, recent passport size photograph ,domicile and CNIC should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th June 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
Koto Hydropower Project Jobs 2017
Address: Project Director, 40.8 MW, Koto Hydropower Project, Room No, 317, PEDO House, 38/B2, Phase-04, Hayatabad, Peshawar.