Kohat University of Science & Technology Admissions Fall 2017 NTS GAT Test Schedule
Here in the following I am going to enlist the latest admission news from Kohat University of Science & Technology Admissions Fall 2017 NTS GAT Test Schedule. For the students of Kohat its great opportunity to be availed that recently the Kohat University of Science & Technology has announced the Spring 2017 Admissions in Graduate Programs such as (Ph.D, MBA, MS & M.Phil/MS) the candidates are required to get admission before due date. NTS is authorized to conduct the GAT (General) and GAT (Subject) Test. So guys, stay tuned for the admission updates from this university now let’s have a look on its eligibility criteria, names of programs and applying criteria.
KUST is abbreviated as Kohat University of Science & Technology is the public sector university which is came in existence on 2001 in Kohat district of Province Khyber Pakhthukhwa and consists of four institutes as Institute of Information Technology, Institute of Management Sciences, Institute of Education and Research and Department of Microbiology. Being a Public sector university it offers Graduate, Undergraduate and Masters degree programs admissions.
Kohat University of Science & Technology Admissions For Spring 2017 Latest
Names of Graduate Programs:
- Ph.D (Biotechnology & Genetics Engineering, Botany, Computer Science, Education, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Microbiology and Physics)
- MBA (1-5 Years) (Management Sciences)
- MS (Management Sciences)
- M.Phil&MS (Biotechnology & Genetics Engineering, Botany, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology)
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Ph.D program are required to possess the M.Phil/MS Equivalent degree (18 year education) in the relevant discipline with at least 1st division or CGPA 3.00/4.00 or 3.75/5.00 from HEC recognized university/ DAI are the overall requirements of this degree program.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA (Management Science):
For MBA the candidates should be having the BBA (4-year)with at least 1st division or CGPA of 2.50/4.00 or 3.00/5.00 from HEC recognized university/DAI is required to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for MS (Management Sciences):
For MS (Management Sciences) the candidates should be having the BBA /B.Com/ BPA (4 year)/MBA/ MPA/M.Com./MPA with atleast 1st division or CGPA 2.50/4.00 or 3.00/5.00 from HEC recognized university/ DAI is required to fulfill the requirements of this degree.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil/MS:
For M.Phil/MS the candidates should possess the Master Degree/Bachelor Degree (4 year) in a relevant discipline with at least 1st division or CGPA 2.50/4.00 or 3.00/5.00 from HEC recognized university/DAI are the requirements for this program.
How to Apply for Kohat University of Science &Technology:
- All those candidates who wishes to apply against these programs for admission needs to download the admission form from the NTS website and can be accessed from the given link below.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Phil/MS/MBA (1.5 years) programs must appear and score minimum 50% marks in the relevant Graduate-Admission Test, especially conducted by NTS for KUST. Candidates having valid result of GAT (General) with minimum 50% cumulative score are exempted from the KUST Test. The candidate also must not have less than 45% marks in any examination.
Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D programs must appear and score minimum 60% marks in the relevant Graduate-Admission Test, especially conducted by NTS for KUST. Candidates having valid result of GRE-Subject with minimum 60 percentage is required.
- Applicants are required to submit/pay the Admission processing fee amounting to Rs.1,000/- must be deposited in online KUST A/c #: 0343-00002209-01.
- Form without fee will not be entertained.
- Duly filled form should reach with the original deposit slip, copy of CNIC, 2 passport size photographs and all copies of credentials should reach at the said address.
- Last date for Admission form submission is 10th March 2017.
- For GAT (General) & GAT (Subject) Test which will be conducted by the NTS so the forms will be had from the NTS Site and said fee will be paid in respective bank till 8th February 2017.
- All the important dates can be viewed from the advertisement image below.
Kohat University of Science & Technology Admissions Fall 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.