Today i am there in strong nexus with this page to update the individuals from Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Jobs 2016 Online Registration. The Pakistan Navy is in in probe of well educated and well equipped candidates to join this Defence Department as PN Cadet through Permanent Commission in term 2016-B. So the jobs is extremely wonderful opportunity on behalf of all those Pakistan Nationals who always wishes to get employed in this sector. So its the high time to give shape to your dream and change them into a respective practical and in shape of getting employments if you fulfill all the mentioned criteria so they are cordially invited to read, ameliorate and carefully examine the minor and major instructions and than tap to apply. So now below i am going to mention all the relevant details which will help all the applicants that how they are supposed to apply, whats its eligibility criteria and plus selection process. So let’s head towards its further steps.
Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Jobs 2016 Online Registration
- Gender/Marital Status: Unmarried males having nationality of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Age Limits: The age limits which are prescribed over there till 1st January 2017.
For Civilian Candidates: 16½ – 21 years
For Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces only)
- Height: The prescribed height of candidates should be minimum 5’4” .
The educational qualification which is required to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet through Permanent Commission in term 2016 -B requires Matric and F.Sc or O/A-Level with at least 60% marks in the following subject given below:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths and Statistics.
- For the candidates of A-Level it is mandatory to submit equivalence certificate.
- 65% marks are required for FS.c Part-02 appearing candidates will who have secured these marks in FS.c Part-01 and they have to submit a hope certificates form their respective institute.
- The Baloch candidates will be given 10% marks relaxation in FS.c/A Level Marks of 50% instead of 60%.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who wishes to apply may register themselves from the website namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from 3rd April till 29th April the doors of registration are open.
- The candidates who are registering themselves online so they have to submit a postal order of Rs.300/ crossed in name of Directorate of NHQ Islamabad or in forms of cash in lieu at the day of entrance test.
- The applications directly sent towards the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarter will not be accepted.
- For selection process the candidates firstly will go through entrance test which will be held on 8th may 2016.
- The intelligence duration will be 30 minutes.
- Academic test duration of the mentioned subjects will be 80 minutes.
- The result will be announced on 20th may 2016 and the result can be viewed on the official website of Pakistan Navy.
- The candidates who will qualify the entrance test so they will be eligible to given the application forms form Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by the special doctor.
- Test and interview at ISSB will be conducted and its medical examination of candidates will be conducted in the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.
- The grant of Permanent Commission after two years of training the candidates will be awarded the degrees of Operations Branch BS (MIS), Weapon Engineering Branch BE (Electronics), Marine Engineering Branch BE (Mechanical) and Supply Branch BS (Supply Chain Management). Beside this the selected candidates will be sent to abroad to acquired M.Phil and Ph.D.
- Free Medical treatment of self / family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits / courses / assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self / family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Concession in fee for education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutions.
Pakistan Navy Jobs April 2016
Registration Date: 3rd April 2016 to 29th April 2016
For Online Registration: Click Here