|Posted on:||19th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||13 Jul 2016|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Today on 19th of June 2016 you will have a fantastic job opportunity from Join Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet 2016 Online Registration. The Pakistan Army is inviting the eligible, adroit, diligent and sharp minded applicants to join this Defence Department through Army Medical College and CMH Lahore Medical College to get inside this department by fulfilling the all needs of the job. The applicants who possess the nationality of Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir's domicile holders are eligible to apply. Only males are eligible to apply. So those applicants who have passed the entry test from CMH Lahore in order to join as Cadet medical college so they have to pass the UHS / Provincial Entry Test and they have to mention the name of their college while registration from internet and form them the test will be taken from the following subject as Physics, Chemistry and Biology and after doing that the applicants have to go through the Physical test which includes sit ups, push ups, chin ups and ditch crossing. So, these are the basis details now let's have a look on its eligibility criteria and further applying requirements below.
Join Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet 2016 Online Registration
- Medical Cadet
- For to join the applicants possess the FS.c in Pre-Medical with 70% marks or A Level in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with "C Grade" is required.
- The applicants of Balochistan FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Valley Neelum and who belongs to northern areas are required to apply who possess the 65% marks are eligible to apply.
- Those applicants who possess the A & O Levels education can apply by issuing the IBCC Certificate from Islamabad, Ministry of Education by converting the numbers and attaching this certificate with the application form should be sent.
- The applicants who have secured 70% marks in FS.c part 1 and are now giving the examination of FS.c Part-02 are eligible to apply by attaching the "HOPE" Certificates and such applicants have to submit their result after 5 days of the announcement of their result.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years upto 1st November 2016 and 3 years age relaxation will be admissible to the applicants.
Marital Status: Unmarried applicants are required to apply.
Gender: Male citizens of Pakistan are applicable to apply.
Height: Height of the male should be 5 feet 6 inch (162.5cm)
Weight: Weight of the applicant should be per body mass index.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants can apply by visiting the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre and can register themselves online through the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The applicants must possess their own email accounts and about the details and date of the test and interview they will be informed over there.
- The applicants reach at the due date and day of test with computerized roll number slip.
- At the time of registration the applicants have to bring the following set of documents such as Matric, O & A Level Certificate and IBCC Certificate copies, CNIC copy, 4 passport size photographs, FS.c Part 1 & 2 Marksheets along with Rs.100/ Postal Order in favor of Director General Civil Administration GHQ Rawalpindi.
- The applicants have to sign the 13 years employment bond.
- After selection the shortlisted applicants will be offered and called by a interview from the Army Medical College Rawalpindi and CMH Lahore or GHQ Board will be invited for personality test and interview.
- Academic & Military Training will be given to the applicants such as MBBS Course from Army Medical College Rawalpindi and in CMH Lahore Medical College for 5 years and BDS degree is required from Army Medical College Rawalpindi for the duration of 4 years. After completion of the filed training that applicants will be given military training for 22 weeks.
- Registration will begin from 20th June 2016 to 13th July 2016.
- Written and personality test will be held on 18th July to 29th July 2016.
- The applicants who have been rejected from ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Dismissed from Govt service.
- Disqualified on the basis of to being unfit by having the Hepatitis.
- The applicants who are found involved in any crime and illegal conduct are ineligible to apply.
Join Pakistan Army 2016
Address: Nearest AS& RC Centers