|Posted on:||29th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 07, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
Here you will be having the latest job offer from Join PAF Commission 2017 in 120 Combat Support Course Online Registration. Applications are being invited from the well known force of Pakistan named "Pakistan Air Force which is one of the most active Defence Force of Pakistan and is working with heart and soul to make the each and every corner of the country full of beautiful and peaceful atmosphere. PAF always offers number of the posts of all levels in which the applicants have to pas different test and undergo quite tough challenges to pass them with attractive salary package. Now, coming towards the advertisement so the applicants are required to serve in Pakistan Air Force PAF via Commission 119 Combat Support Course for various branches through Special Purpose Short Services Commission are required to apply for the (Medical Branch (Specialists, SPSSC) and Medical Branch (GDMO's) (SPSSC) are the categories and courses to apply for them. Both genders are eligible to apply. Now, i will tell you about the eligibility conditions and applying criteria below.
For Current PAF Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2017 For Male & Females
Names of Branches:
- Medical Branch (Specialists, SPSSC)
- Medical Branch (GDMO's) (SPSSC)
Gender: Both male and females are required to apply.
Nationality: Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
Height for Male: Male should be 5 feet and 4 inches/163 cm.
Height for Female: Female should be 4 feet and 10 Inches/147cm.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Branch (Specialists):
For this branch the following specialists have been included as (Medical Splt, Eye Splt, Psychiatrist, Skin Splt, Surgical Splt, Anesthetist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Child Splt, Gynae (Female), ENT, Accident and Energency Splt and Rehabilitation and Physical Medical Splt) are required with overall qualification of FCPS/MRCP/MCPS/MRCPCH, MRCOG, FRCOG, FRCEM or Diploma from Americal Board is required and the rank of this branch will lead to the Squadron leader which will undergo 20 weeks of Training.
For Medical Branch (GDMO's) (SPSSC):
For this branch male candidates are required with MBBS Degree from PMDC recognition or from any Pakistan / international university with minimum one-year house jobs is in its requirements and the rank of this branch will lead to the Flight Lieutenant which will undergo 20 weeks of Training.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs:
- Applicants are required to register themselves online from the PAF Website as www.joinpaf.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- Registration begins from May 29 to 07 June 2017.
- After that, the applicants will undergo the Test Series in which firstly Intelligence than Academic Test which constitutes of the various subjects I&SC.
- After the above test, Initial Medical Examination will be held and Interview at I&S Centre.
- Psychological Test of shortlisted applicants will be conducted and after that Interview will be held on First AHQ Special Selection Board.
- First Medical Examination will be held in CMB, Lahore and then the interview will be conducted by second AHQ Specialist Selection Board and finally will be selected by AHQ Board.
PAF Commission 2016-2017
Address: Nearest PAF Centres.
For Online Registration: Click Here