|Posted on:||25th Jun 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 10, 2017|
Get Join Pak Army AFNS 2017 Armed Forces Nursing Service Online Registration. The Pakistan Army mainly known as the Proud of Pakistan is the well disciplined Defence Department of Pakistan and looks after all sort of Defence Works has announced the opportunity to join Currently this department as to serve in the Nursing field in Armed Forces at All Army Administered Colleges of Nursing located at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Kharian, CMH Lahore, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi. There are two types of Commissions through which the candidates have to pass and fulfill the requirements to apply. Females candidates of Pakistan who bears the nationality of Pakistan are welcome with the red carpet to apply. Not only the Pakistani females but the candidates from AJK / Gilgit Baltistan are also eligible to apply but in one case the dual nationality holders will have to surrender one nationality and then they will be liable to be chosen. So, these are the final and basic details now I will let you know further about the details below so, let's have a look ahead.
Join Pak Army AFNS 2017 Armed Forces Nursing Service Online Registration
Names of Commissions:
For this type of Commission, the applicants should be Matric pass with 60% marks and FS.c (Pre-Medical) with 60% marks are eligible to apply.
Trained Nurses as Lieutenant (Female):
For to apply against this commission the requirements include Nursing Diploma and Midwifery, BS.c Generic Nursing and Post (RN) BS.c Nursing is required.
Age Limit: Age limit for the first type of Commission includes 17-25 years on 31st December 2016 and for the second type of Commission the age of the females should be 18-28 years on 30th November 2016.
Gender: Females are welcome to apply.
Nationality: The females of Pakistan are welcome to apply and those of AJK/ GB are also liable to apply but dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply but if they surrender from one nationality can apply.
Educational Criteria for the BS.c Nursing: The BS.c Nursing holders should possess the FS.c with 50% marks and apply with the HOPE Certificate duly signed by the respective authority. On the date of an interview the candidates have to submit the FS.c part-02 result.
Educational Criteria for Trained Nurse: For the Trained Nurse the candidates can apply by having the PNC Registration certificate and should be having the specialized courses like ICU, OT, CCU from the PNC recognized institute or hospitals.
Marital Status for BS.c Nursing: The unmarried/ widowed/ divorced without encumbrances and separated applicants are able to apply.
Marital Status for Trained BS.c Nurses: Unmarried, as well as Married females, are required to apply.
Height: Height of the applicants should be "5" feet (152cm)
Weight: Weight should be as per mass body index.
How to Apply:
- Those applicants who want to apply so they need to register themselves online via given web link below or by visiting the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre.
- The registration will begin soon on 29th June 2017 and all you have to do just keep in touch with us.
- At the time of registration, the following documents are required as original mark sheets of results and their photocopies, CNIC, domicile and 3 passport size photographs should reach and postal crossed order of Rs.100/ in favor of (DGPA), GHQ, Rawalpindi at the proper address.
- The applicants have to undergo the interview from GHQ Selection Board at Lahore, Rawalpindi and Karachi.
- The separate call letters will be issued to inform the candidates.
- The applicants have to undergo the medical test also.
- Govt employees while applying have to produce their NOC from their current employer.
Join Pak Army AFNS 2017
Address: Nearest AS& RC Centers
For Online Registration: Click Here