|Posted on:||27th Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||12 Jan 2016|
|Location:||Khairpur, Naushero Feroz, Jacobabad, Ghotki|
|Organization:||Sukkur Institute of Business Administration|
The IBA Community schools and college is having the branches and in several branches of its many posts are vacant and are waiting for the well qualified, well experienced and energetic individuals for the post of Lecturer's, Controller of Examinations, Account officer, Lab Assistant and Electrician and Generator operator. The following posts belongs to different IBA Community colleges which are located in different cities. All the jobs are having their own requirements and relevant experiences. So the candidates who are interested to apply kindly be quick and send their details as soon as possible along with all describes documents.
Jobs in Sukkur Institute of Business Administration for Lecturer, Controller of Examination
Vacant Positions and Colleges:
- IBA Community College Khairpur: Lecturer (For Islamiat, Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science)
- IBA Community College Jacobabad: Accounts Officer, Lab Assistant (Chemistry, Physics)
- IBA Community College Naushero Feroz: Lab Assistant (Physics), General Electrician cum Generator Operator.
- Islamia Public Higher Secondary School Ghotki Managed by IBA: Primary School Teacher (ECE) and Accountant.
The candidates who think that they are caliber to apply for these posts are invited if they meet the above criteria are invited to send their C.V along with their qualification must be Master's Degree and 4 year Bachelors Degree.
How to apply:
- Candidates are allowed to send their application forms along with C.V and two colored photographs with all documents.
- The draft of Rs: 1000 should be sent in favor of Sukkur IBA. (Rs: 500 for BPS-11AND 7)
- Candidates are informed to write and mention the position name clearly.
- Last date to apply is 12th January 2016.
- The candidates must view the full post advertisement and send their application to the respective city IBA Community College to the respective principles.