The country’s largest integrated telecommunications company is opening its doors to bring you a spectacular learning and professional development opportunity. After successful graduation of 500 interns in various discipline in first batch. Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) now offers one-year internships to energetic, ambitious and qualified youth for the second time.
Features & Benefits:
- Hands-on experience of thriving business operations & practices
- Attractive stipends
- Live projects, extensive coaching & career counseling
- Exposure to cuting-edge ICTs & platforms
- Development of professional skills & competencies
- Access to a dynamic corporate environment & culture
- Interaction & engagement with acclaimed industry leaders
Information Technology (IT)
MCS, BCS (Hons), BIT (Hons), BBA-IT
MBA (HR/ Marketing), BBA (Hons)
Finance & Accounting
MBA (Finance), M.Com, B.Com (Hons), ICMA, CA Inter or 16 years equivalent degree/ Qualification in
(Accounts/ Finance/ Commerce) fields
BE/BS Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers)
DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers) or B-Tech
Minimum criteria would be CGPA 2.80/70% aggregate for Business, IT Graduates & Engineers
Minimum 60% aggregate for Diploma holders or B-tech
Age limit 18-25 years
Study completion year should be 2012-13. Candidates completed their education before 2012 are not
eligible to apply.
The internship opportunities are available all over Pakistan.
Last Date for Application Submission: Wednesday, 23rd October 2013