Jobs for Managing Director post vacancy required in Ministry of overseas Pakistanis, government of Pakistan. Applications are invited for the post of Managing Director, Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) for its Head Office at Islamabad. Overseas Pakistanis Foundation is an organization representing 08 Million Pakistanis living abroad. This is an organization having Housing Societies, Schools, Insurance, Pension Trust and Investment Projects. All details provide for you about that post like education and experience in this advertisement, you can get all information from here.
- The person will be the Chief Executive of the Foundation and will be responsible to look after the business of Foundation in accordance with the Memorandum & Article of Association/OPF Service Rules and Instructions issued by the Federal Government.
- Age limit 40-50 Years
- The appointment will be made on contract for a period of three years (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
- Salary is negotiable on the basis of qualification and experience as per Memorandum & Article of Association.
- The applications complete in all respects supported with CV. and testimonials should reach the undersigned within 15 working days.
- If you touch with us then jobsalert.pk will be provide for you all latest jobs here online, so please keep visit on this page to get latest updates.
[alert style=”white”]Last Date: 24th May, 2013
Address: Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis PMI Hostel Building, near Zero Point, Islamabad[/alert]
Jobs for Managing Director in Ministry of overseas Pakistanis, Govt. of Pakistan