Jobs for Clerk & Attendant Post vacancy required in Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan (IPO). There is the government jobs for lower division clerk and Attendant. For Lower Division clerk qualification must be intermediate Arts/Science/Commerce with related experience to that post. For Attendant IPS-IV (Islamabad) qualification must be under Metric with related experience to that post and age limit is 25 years.
- Only candidates having the domicile of Baluchistan Province for applications.
- Only short listed candidates will be called on the basis of experience and education for test or interview.
- No TA/ DA will not be paid for test or interview.
- Appointed candidates have to work in anywhere of the country.
- If you touch with us then jobsalert.pk will be provide for you all latest jobs on here online, so please keep visit on this page to get latest updates.
Method of Application:
- Test or Interview will be held at Quetta or Islamabad.
- Candidates will be written the application on simple page with documents CVs, Passport size photograph, CNIC, certificate of Domicile, the copies of degrees to sent on 26th April, 2013 by registered IPO of Pakistan, Head Quater.
[alert style=”white”]Last Date: 26th April, 2013
Address: No. 23, St. 87, G-6/3, Atatark avenue (Embasy Road, Islamabad)
Jobs for Clerk & Attendant Required in IPO Pakistan