|Posted on:||4th Oct 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 19, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Address:||Ministry of Law & Justice Federal Service Tribunal Building, 5th Floor, G5/2, Islamabad.|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law & Justice|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 10,000 - 20,000, 20,000 - 40,000, 40,000 - 60,000, 80,000 - 1,00,000|
|Age Limit: 20 - 24, 24 - 28, 28 - 32, 32 - 36, 36 - 40, 40 - 44, 44 - 48, 48 - 52, 52 +||Location: Islamabad|
|Skills: Administration, Analyzing, IT, Networking, Supervision, Technical||Experience: 2 - 4, 4- 6, 6 - 8|
Get Ministry of Law & Justice Pakistan Jobs 2018 Govt of Pakistan Latest Application Form Download Online www.molaw.gov.pk. Following positions are announced on the merit basis for the following positions such as (Director (BPS-19), Analyst/Programmer (BPS-17), Network/Database Administrator (BPS-17), Database Supervisor (BPS-16), Hardware Technician (BPS-14), Data Processing Assistant (BPS-14)) for the project named as "Automation of Federal Courts Located at Federal Courts Complex, Islamabad". The appointment shall be on contract basis which can be permanent on a satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicants such as if we talk about required qualification then we found that for all positions Masters/Bachelors in the relevant discipline pass can apply for the relevant post but relevant experience is compulsory for all positions. After final selection, the selected candidates shall offer a handsome salary package from the department starting and other fringe benefits as per the policy of the department. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the criteria mentioned below.
Ministry of Law and Justice is Federal government Department which responsible for providing advisory services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal, judicial and constitutional matters. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs for Masters to Matric pass individuals and latest Ministry of Law Jobs 2018 can be examined from the following.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
www.molaw.gov.pk Jobs 2018 Current Vacancies
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Director (BPS-19)
- Analyst/Programmer (BPS-17)
- Network/Database Administrator (BPS-17)
- Database Supervisor (BPS-16)
- Hardware Technician (BPS-14)
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-14)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- Applicants may apply on the application form available at www.molaw.gov.pk or at www.JobsAlert.pk.
- A duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 19, 2018.
- Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Already serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2018
Address: Ministry of Law & Justice Federal Service Tribunal Building, 5th Floor, G5/2, Islamabad.