|Posted on:||4th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 19, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law & Justice|
Get Ministry of Law & Justice Pakistan Jobs 2017 Govt of Pakistan Latest Application Form Download www.molaw.gov.pk. Following positions are announced on fixed pay basis projects named as (Departmental Improvement for Ministry of Law and Justice and Federal Courts Automation in Federal Courts Complex Islamabad and for this purpose it invites applications on merit basis for the following positions such as (Director, Assistant Director, Research Officer, Stenotypist, LDC, Staff Car Driver, Naib Qasid, Analyst / Programmer, Network/Database Administrator, Database Supervisor, Hardware Technician, Data Processing Assistant, Server Room Attendant). Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicants such as if we talk about required qualification then we found that Masters to Middle/Primary pass can apply for the relevant post but relevant experience is compulsory for all positions. After final selection, the selected candidates shall offer handsome salary package from the department starting from Rs. 14.000 to Rs. 75,000 PKR per month. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the criteria mentioned below.
Ministry of Law and Justice is Federal government Department which responsible for providing advisory services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal, judicial and constitutional matters. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs for Masters to Matric pass individuals and latest Ministry of Law Jobs 2017 can be examined from the following.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
www.molaw.gov.pk Jobs 2017 Current Vacancies
Vacant Situation for Departmental Improvement for Ministry of Law and Justice:
- Assistant Director
- Research Officer
- Staff Car Driver
- Naib Qasid
Vacant Situation for Federal Courts Automation in Federal Courts Complex Islamabad:
- Analyst / Programmer
- Network/Database Administrator
- Database Supervisor
- Hardware Technician
- Data Processing Assistant
- Server Room Attendant
How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- Applicants may download the application form from www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 19, 2017.
- Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Already serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Ministry of Law and Justice Federal Service Tribunal Building, 5th Floor, G-5/2, Islamabad.