Jobs for Chief Librarian opportunity post vacant required in Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Sukkur. There is very great opportunity, those people are interesting for that jobs who must apply before 16th May, 2013 along with a bank draft/ pay order. You can get all details about that post Chief Librarian like qualification/ Experience in this advertisement.
1st Class MLS or equivalent degree in Library Sciences from an HEC recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification will be given preference.
How to apply?
Please send your application, one recent color photograph, complete CV and relevant documents latest by May 16, 2013 along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order for Rs. 500/-n favour of Sukkur IBA.
Minimum 12 years post qualification experience of Library Administration/Library Management whereby the applicant must have performed following functions:
- Planning and Coordination of all the Library operations
- Developing policies and procedures for efficient management and use of library resources
- Looking after all the library budgetary tasks and financial reporting
- Purchase of books and subscription of Journals and e.databases
- Selecting circulation, reference and periodical material
- Implementing modern methods of cataloging, indexing and classification of Library material
- Familiarity with usage of Library Software’s e.g VIRTUA
- Indepth Knowledge of e-resources management and digitization
- Reference and research support to faculty and students
- Experience in conducting and publishing research
- Use of research tools e.g. EndNote, Turnitin
- Administer contracts and service agreements provided by vendors
- Management and training of Library staff
- Information literacy skills and aptitude
- Library furnishing and infrastructure maintenance
- If you touch with us then jobsaler.pk will be provide for you all latest jobs here online, so please keep visit on this page to get latest updates.
[alert style=”white”]Last date: 16th May, 2013
Jobs for Chief Librarian Opportunity Available in IBA Sukkur