|Posted on:||7th Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 21, 2017|
Apply for Cabinet Division Jobs 2017 Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Latest. Applications are being offered from the Federal Govt department named Cabinet Division which is seeking to recruit the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants in Pakistan Telecommunication Authority for the following posts which include (Member (Finance) and Member (Technical)) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Overall qualification which is required for these posts includes CA/CFA/FCA/CPA/CIMA Ph.D, MS.c/MS in the requires disciplines with several year's expertise are required to apply for such posts but the expertise in telecommunication sector will be preferred the most. Department has set announced these positions on merit and all the citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply. Now, let's head to have it's further details below.
Cabinet Division is the Federal Govt entity which is controlled by the Govt of Pakistan and consists of senior officers which execute Govt works hastily which are under them and also enunciate a number of the Projects for the development of the country. Being a Govt division it offers Govt Jobs of different levels.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Cabinet Division Pakistan Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Member (Finance)
- Member (Technical)
How to Apply for Cabinet Division Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants who meet the said criteria re required to send their CV, copy of CNIC and two fresh passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is 21st December 2017.
- Incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted and eligible applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned with this page and go on having wonderful jobs daily.
Cabinet Division Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Deputy Secretary (RA), Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.