|Posted on:||3rd Jun 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 16, 2017|
|Organization:||Information and Culture Department Punjab|
Jobs are lying vacant in Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Apply Online Latest. The Government of Punjab’s well-known department named Information & Culture Department is seeking to hire the willing, interested, experienced, sharp minded and well disciplined applicants are required to apply and fill the numerous jobs for Digital Media Wing of Directorate General of Public Relations, Punjab, Lahore which are entitled as (Creative Content Writer, Moderator, Digital Media Content Manager and Senior Research Analyst) are the posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Masters is required from a well reputed institute will several years expertise and skills are required to apply for these posts. The attractive market-based salary package will be given to the applicants with a wonderful environment. Jobs are Lahore based and are on contract basis. So, if one fulfill the demands of such posts and are willing to apply so don’t get late and apply as soon as possible. Now, lets move towards its rest of the details below.
The Information and Culture Department Punjab is promoting and working to develop the culture heritage of the Punjab in all of its districts and is working on different projects to make its development in field of culture. So, as it's under Govt of Punjab so it offers Govt jobs of different level for male and female both.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Creative Content Writer
- Digital Media Content Manager
- Senior Research Analyst
How to Apply for Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants who wish to apply are required to send their application and other documents along with 03 recent photographs on the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is June 16, 2017.
- Applicants must write the name of the position while sending the application.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview, original documents should be brought.
- So, stay always connected with this page for more awesome jobs every day.
Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Section Officer (Establishment), Information & Culture Department, Govt of the Punjab, 19-B, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore.