Information and Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Career Opportunities
PKR 40000, 60000
21 - 35 Years
Management, Consultancy, Analysts
Jobs are lying vacant in Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Apply Online Latest. The Government of Punjab’s well-known department named Information & Culture Department is seeking to hire the willing, interested, experienced, sharp-minded and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply and fill the numerous jobs.
Jobs in Digital Media Wing of Directorate General of Public Relations, Punjab, Lahore which are entitled as (General Manager (Digital Media), Digital Media Consultant, Manager Complaints, Video Editor/Animator, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Creative Content Writer, Moderator, Digital Media Content Manager, Transmission Manager, Research Analysts, Senior Research Analyst) are the posts which need to be filled as soon as possible.
The overall qualification of Bachelors is required from a well-reputed institute will several years expertise and skills are required to apply for these posts. The attractive market-based salary package will be given to the applicants with a wonderful environment. Jobs are Lahore based and are on a contract basis. So, if one fulfills the demands of such posts and are willing to apply so don’t get late and apply as soon as possible. Now, let’s move towards the rest of the details below.
The Information and Culture Department Punjab is promoting and working to develop the culture heritage of the Punjab in all of its districts and is working on different projects to make its development in field of culture. So, as it’s under Govt of Punjab so it offers Govt jobs of different level for male and female both.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Current Openings
- General Manager (Digital Media)
- Digital Media Consultant
- Manager Complaints
- Video Editor/Animator
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Content Writer
- Digital Media Content Manager
- Transmission Manager
- Research Analysts
- Senior Research Analyst
How to Apply for Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants who wish to apply are required to apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for applying is August 17, 2019.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- So, stay always connected with this page for more awesome jobs every day.
Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2019
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Section Officer (Establishment), Information & Culture Department, Govt of the Punjab, 19-B, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
- Kasur Tanneries Waste Management Agency |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 14, 2022
- Provincial Disaster Management Authority |
- 10 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 10, 2022
- Pakistan Navy |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 06, 2022
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 18, 2022
- National Logistics Cell |
- 20 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 30, 2022