Here at this post, we’ll discuss How to get a student visa for Canada from Pakistan. In Pakistan mostly students desire to go abroad for further studies and to have study via for Canada is the most difficult one and the basic problem is this that how we can apply for the students visa for Canada, so to resolve this problem we’ve developed this page where we have discussed in detail about how you can get Student visa for Canada, so read the following instructions and apply in full confidence.
As we all are well aware of this thing that nowadays most of the Pakistani students are getting interested in abroad studying and the scope of this things has reached to the mark, but if someone is not native of Canada so he/she must formally apply for a visa in order to reach there.
There are several rules and regulation which one have to follow in order to apply for a visa from Pakistan and continue the study there.
How to get Student visa for Canada from Pakistan 2020 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|Canadian Embassy in Pakistan Details
||High Commission of Canada
||Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5 Islamabad, Pakistan / PO Box 1042 Islamabad, Pakistan.
||(011 92 51) 208-6000 / (011 92 51) 208-6900
Procedure for applying for Canadian visa:
- As when Pakistani students apply for this student visa so huge number of documents are required for attachment.
- Firstly study permit is a document which is issued by Canadian citizenship and immigration that permit a foreign student to study in Canada for a limited time.
- Further one has registered and fill the application form online and send it to the respective university till it receives the acceptance letter and application form should be submitted on the due date to Canadian High Commission.
- Completed application for a study permit is necessary formerly to apply if one’s common-law partner/dependent children will accompany you but they also attach their application forms to their marriage and birth certificates also.
- School-aged children can also apply for permit visa but in case of minor children who are leaving alone must have proof of guardian in Canada along with them.
- The complete accompanying form is required for each applicant who is under the age of 18 or above.
Required special information while applying for a student visa:
- The university, school or college for which you have applied agreed to grant you admission.
- Proof financially that one is able to bear the expenses of education, residence, and other necessities.
- A police record or report is required in order to verify one that the student is not involved in any sort of crime.
- A candidate must be healthy if during medical test found unfit is not allowed to be sent.
- One should be able to convince the visa that after completion of studies he/she will leave the country.
- An English language test is conducted from students who are fluent in English.
Visa fee and Processing time:
- International students who belong to Pakistan have to get a study permit first and have to wait until 10 weeks for visa processing.
- The cost of Canadian visa for Pakistani’s is $125.
Several documents are required for the student visa of Canada:
- PROOF OF ACCEPTANCE: This letter will be issued to the student from that respective university or institute which shows the duration of the program as well as its conditions of acceptance.
- If a student has applied for CAQ for studying in QUEBEC note that the study permit can’t be issued until a valid CAQ is received.
- Proof of acceptance letter must contain the following data of student which includes:
- Father’s name
- Date of birth of the student
- The mailing address of a student
- The enrolled course of a student
- Duration of a course
- Date on which the course begins
- Last date on which student register the form
- Date of the academic year in which student is about to enter.
- Full or part-time course
- Tuition fee
- Any condition of acceptance
- A clear classification of the educational institute
- Licensing information in case of a private institute
- The letter has to be signed by the official representative of the institute.
Now Proof of the Identity:
- Copy of CNIC card of each applicant.
- A valid passport which ensures that it is valid for 6 months after the date of intending travel to Canada and also attach expire passport showing the previous travel. If the laminate page is found to be unreadable or damaged so new passport is required for this attachment of biodata copy is a must.
- Two passport size photographs along with name and date of birth of student on a reverse side of the photograph.
- Financial proof requires Canadian bank account with a name if an amount is transferred to that bank.
- Four months bank statement.
- A bank draft in convertible amount.
- Proof of payment of tuition fee and residence fee.
- In case of scholarship proof of funding paid form Canadian- funded educational program.
- Bank loans and sponsors.
- Letter from your employer for being sponsored.
- Income tax papers of the sponsor wherever applicable.
- All educational certificates of matric, intermediate, graduation and Masters are required attested from an institution where a student has got the degree.
- Original IELTS/TOFEL/GRE/GMAT (if applicable) are needed strongly.
- Personal statement of a student is required which describe the proposed program of the student and student have to submit the CV.
At the completion of studies one can find part-time jobs over there in various sectors some of the institutes also provide job which is related to your course this will enhance the skill of a student on this work permit a study permit certificates base one can do a job. So this is the whole detail of Canadian student visa applying.